Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic and challenging career in a high-tech industry?
A career at DTS will deliver. We also offer competitive wages and a comprehensive Benefits Plan.
DTS Technical is looking for an experienced Construction Administrator to track, report and monitor construction resources for our Turnkey operations. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in telecommunications construction methodologies and should have previous construction exposure.
• Full-time position with work hours ranging 35-40+ hrs./week
• Company laptop and cell phone to perform duties
• Group Benefits (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D)
• Tuition reimbursement for career advancement
• Work with construction and project management teams to track progress, time and materials, review reports and coordinate resources as instructed.
• Liaise and coordinate with clients, teams and managers to communicate tasks and deliverables.
• Monitor ongoing projects and work with the project management teams to determine / record / actualize project milestones and deliverables.
• Work with sense of urgency demonstrating the ability to shift priorities to accomplish objectives
• Compile, report, and also distribute all required documentation to appropriate contacts
• Correspond with approving parties to ensure timelines are met
• Track, and update daily/weekly/monthly reports so information is available to all required stakeholders
• Complete data entry into all required systems with accuracy
• Assist other coordinators and staff members in the office to achieve organizational goals
• Participate in daily/weekly/monthly project meetings and weekly management meetings
• Present DTS Technical Inc. in a professional manner
• Occasional travel to various offices within GTA
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this position. The incumbent may be requested to perform tasks other than those stated in this description.
• Telecommunications industry experience preferred
• Previous experience in the Telecommunications construction methodologies
• Knowledge of outside plant construction, and processes would be an asset
• Capable of communicating and working with multiple clients and teams for project collaboration
• Able to processes written reports and other administrative duties
• Must possess a valid "G" class driver's license and a clean driver’s abstract
• Able to adhere to established company regulations and procedures for the security of company property
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision while achieving daily objectives
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent Communication
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Commitment to quality
Salary will be commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those invited for interviews will be contacted.
DTS Technical welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
DTS Technical reserves the right to contact only those candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities. Only Canadian residents who are eligible to work in Canada and reside in Canada at this time will be considered. Non-residents need not apply.